The event will include the business part of the program, a gala dinner, a professional tour of the transport infrastructure facilities and sightseeing of the Black Sea region.
The dialogue will be attended by representatives of the largest railway, sea, road transport carriers, stevedoring companies and cargo owners having interests in the South of Russia and neighboring countries, as well as spokesmen of federal and regional authorities. We also invite Russian and foreign ship-owners, representatives of freight carriers, traders, bunkering and stevedoring companies, surveyors, insurers, bankers, marine lawyers and other professionals interested in the development of the Azov-Black Sea and Caspian regions.
The forum will last two days. The main events are scheduled for April 2. The Kempinski Grand Hotel congress centre will host a conference on various issues of the transport and logistics business.
Among the topics of the conference:
- International competition and partnership in the region
- Analysis of the current situation in the freight market
- The impact of sanctions on business in the Black Sea, Azov Sea and Caspian Sea basins: features of interaction and solutions
- Comparison of price conditions for transportation on the main routes across the Black Sea: cases of transport companies
- Modern Containerization Challenges
- Predicted redistribution of cargo flows in the ports of the Black Sea and Azov Sea basin.
The 16th YugTrans International Transport Forum will be held in the format of an expanded discussion.
After the conference, an evening reception will take place - Black Sea Gala Dinner to establish informal contacts between the participants.
The second day, April 3, will be as exciting as the previously. The participants of the forum will enjoy a sightseeing tour of the Black Sea sights, visiting the transport infrastructure of the region and the Business & Gastronomy program - a meeting “without neckties” with tasting of local specialities.
We invite you to take part in the work of 16th International Transport Forum "YugTrans" - meeting of the businesses of the Azov-Black Sea and Caspian regions!
You can register for the 16th YugTrans International Transport Forum on the event website by clicking on "Register", by replying to this letter, or through the Organizing Committee by phone:
• in Moscow +7 (495) 646-01-51
• in St. Petersburg +7 (812) 448-08-48
See you at the YugTrans 2020 International Transport Forum!